New Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a successor to Galaxy Note 2 and an older brother of Galaxy S4. It is a combination of both of these devices and is quite large and fantastic. Users have reported quite a good experience with Galaxy Note 3. With that in mind, there are also occur certain problems in Galaxy Note 3 which give a bad impact of the device altogether with respect to its performance.
Battery life problems in Galaxy Note 3:
The most common type of tormenting plagues that could really affect a smartphone is the battery life problems. Although there are no permanent fixes for the problems in Galaxy Note 3 as far as the battery is concerned. But there are some things the users can try if they don’t have a proper functioning battery.
- Shut down your device.
- Long presses the power button and the volume down key. Doing this, would take you in the ‘safe mode’.
- Once you are in the ‘safe mode’, rebooting your Galaxy Note 3 would clear up the cache which might be the cause of too much battery consumption.
- Switching off the unnecessary and unwanted applications running in the background might also help in better battery performance.
- Wallpaper lovers can also change their wallpapers to static wallpaper and see if that really does the trick in improving battery life.
Wi-Fi problems in Galaxy Note 3:
Wi-Fi problems are also one the most common ones that occur in smartphones at some point. Some possible remedies to fix this problem are given below:
- Try rebooting your smartphone.
- If that doesn’t work, reboot your router instead.
- You can do the same for the modem as well.
- Even if that doesn’t work users might want to try forgetting the network in the settings of their device and reconnecting.
Bluetooth problems in Galaxy Note 3:
There is no surprise hearing about Bluetooth Connectivity problems in Galaxy Not 3. The first try to fix this problem is to;
- Turn off the Bluetooth option and then turn it back on again after a few second.
- Forgetting the connections is one the solutions too.
- Try reconnecting after forgetting the connections on your Bluetooth.
Charging problems in Galaxy Note 3:
Galaxy Note 3 users also complain about the charging problems. It is quite a common problem found in almost every Android smartphone.
- Make sure you use the original Galaxy Note 3 charger.
- See if the data cable is damaged or not.
- Check if the charger is plugged into the socket properly or not.
- Connect your smartphone with the Computer and see if your phone gets charged quickly or not. If yes, try plugging your charger to some other socket.
Random Reebots in Galaxy Note 3:
At times, your Galaxy Note 3 might start to reboot all by itself repeatedly. This could be one of the irritating problems in Galaxy Note 3 and must be solved.
- Turn on your device in ‘safe mode’ and restart. Turning on the device in safe mode is mentioned above.
- Remove the SD card from your phone as it would stop the random reboots of your smartphone.
- If nothing works, try taking your phone for a replacement and repair.
By trying out these simple solutions, one can get rid of the problems in Galaxy Note 3 easily.
You May Also Like This:
- How to fix common problems in New Samsung Galaxy Alpha 2016:
- 4 common New Samsung Galaxy S6 problems and their Fixes 2016:
image via gsmarena.com