Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime
Launched in 2014, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime is a budget phone developed by Samsung. It has 4.4 kit kat android version with a great camera having auto focus and flash. The camera is 8MP whereas the front camera is impressively 5MP and is specially designed for selfie. It has a lot of selfie options like slim face, retouch etc. Although it is an ideal device for all the users who wish to enjoy almost all the features at an inexpensive cost but there are also certain problems in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime which cannot be ignored.
1) Overheating & Battery Drainage Problem:
Does your Samsung Galaxy Prime over heat rapidly and drains the battery? This is a very common problem found in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime. Sometime the battery is being drained due to the result of applications being installed. To avoid this problem you must ensure that;
- Your device doesn’t have applications running in the background.
- You can also download an app to reduce the battery drainage on your device.
- Turning the power saver mode on in your device might save you from this problem too.
- Overheating can be a cause of heavy streaming on the internet or playing heavy games. To reduce this you must turn off your phone for a few minutes. Then turn it on again.
- Make sure that you are using the original cable to charge your device.
- Avoid using your phone during charge.
2) Connection Problem:
This is also one of the problems in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime which users have complained about. If all of sudden your phone loses connection with Wi-Fi you must;
- Slide down the notification bar and turn off the Wi-Fi. Turn it on again after few moments.
- Another solution is that you must go to settings, forget the network that you are connected to and reconnect to it again.
- If this doesn’t work you might want to try restarting your router as well as your device.
3) Activation Problems:
Let’s say you just activated your device and it fails to function accurately, you must follow these simple steps to fix such annoying problems found in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi from the settings.
- Power off your device.
- Turn it back on after half a minute has passed.
- Go to system settings and update your profile and then press the back arrow key to return to the home screen.
- Tap the dial icon and dial the number “888-281-2461”. A recorded message would be played which will tell you that your phone is properly functioning.
- You can also test the internet by opening and page in the browser.
4) Unresponsive touchscreen Problem:
At times the screen gets stuck while using the device. And all of a sudden your screen freezes and doesn’t respond to your touch. This could be one of the very irritating problems in Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime for the users especially when they are dialing any number or typing any important message. There are a few solutions available to get rid of this too.
- You must verify either your screen protector is causing any issue or not?
- Try removing screen protector and use your device for a while to test if the problem still persists.
- If not, get a new better protector.
- If yes, we might recommend you reset your device.
- Performing the soft reset would do the trick.
- Factory reset is done in extreme cases which might not be needed in this case.
5) Unexpected Reboots Problem:
Despite the awesome features, Galaxy Grand Prime also freezes unexpectedly, the performance slows down and the worst part of it all is that it restarts again and again and that too unexpectedly. Try each of these solutions to get rid of this problem found in your device.
- Safely remove your micro SD card.
- To do this go to settings > Storage Settings > Unmount SD card.
- Wait for a few moments, close the unnecessary apps running in the background and turn off your device.
- Remove the battery and mount the SD card again. Then turn on your device.
- If this doesn’t work perform soft reset.
- You can also try clearing the cache of the applications from the apps manager in your device.
- If none of these works you must claim your device for malfunctioning if still under warranty or otherwise get it fixed.
You May Also like This
image via samsung