Jailbreak iOS 8.4 with PP25:
Only after a few hours of the iOS 8.4 release, PP 25 released its jailbreak. The tool is a windows only tool and is not available for MAC. Although there have been rumors that PP 25 has taken the code from Taig, but this has not yet been confirmed. Jailbreaking your iPhone brings out the best in your Apple Device. Here are the steps that you need to perform to jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP25, but there are some important points to be kept in mind.
- PP25 is an untethered jailbreak
- PP25 supports iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, 5s, 5 and 4.
- iPad Air all models, iPad all models and iPod touch 5g are also supported.
- Do this at your own risk.
- Backup all your Data using iCloud or iTunes to recover it in the case of deletion.
- If your Computer has any anti-virus program or a firewall running, disable it.
If you’ve read and implemented the points mentioned above, you’re good to go with the Jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP25.
- First of all download, the official PP25 jailbreak tool from their official page on your computer or you can easily search on google for PP25 jailbreak.
- Use a USB cable to connect your iOS 8.4 device to the Computer.
- You would have to disable the passcode (if any) from settings > Passcode and TouchID
- Found my iPhone should be disabled settings > iCloud.
- Run the PP25 exe file as an administrator. To do this, you would have to right click on the exe file and click on run as administrator.
- PP tool will take some time to connect and detect your device, so you do not need to worry and just relax as the process goes on.
- Once your device gets connected, it will show you the Firmware version on your device. If the firmware version detected is true, then you need to check the checkbox at the bottom of the application to make sure the jailbreak app store is installed on your device.
- After you’ve done this, press the only button present on the application, which will start the jailbreak.
- This is a time-consuming process so you just need to relax. Make sure your device doesn’t get disconnected whatsoever and doesn’t turn off during the process. Once the button is pressed, leave your cell phone and go and relax for some minutes or make yourself some coffee as this process takes at least 10 minutes to complete.
- After the Jailbreak process has completed, your Apple device will restart automatically and the Cydia app could be seen on the home screen which confirms that the device is now jailbroken.
Do re-enable your Passcode and restore the backup you took and enjoy your newly jailbreak iOS 8.4 using PP25.
You May Also Like This:
image via redmondpie.com