Jailbreak iOS 9.1 with Taig tutorial:
Apple released the iOS 9 on September 16, 2015, the announcement to this was made the same day when iPhone 6s Plus and 6s were launched and many jailbreakers were looking forward to jailbreak iOS 9.1. But worry no more as Taig released its beta version of the jailbreak iOS 9.1 for a limited number of users. There are also other jailbreak tools available like the Pangu and etc. The iOS 9 is no doubt the best iOS version yet that can perform much better with jailbreak and when we talk about jailbreak, the Taig team comes up in our mind.
What is Jailbreak?
Jailbreak is referred to a term of freeing your iPhone from the limitations imposed by Apple and this jailbreak iOS 9.1 by Taig will release all the limitations on your iPhone imposed by apple. There are some safety precautions that should be taken before proceeding with the Taig jailbreak.
Back Up Your Device:
Firstly take a backup of your data so if by any case you lose your data or it might get corrupted, you would not lose any if you have its backup. For jailbreak iOS 9.1 taking a backup is recommended so you would not lose any data. You can back up your Device using iTunes or iCloud. Backup all your pictures and everything that are important to you and you don’t want to lose, in your PC or any other storing device and then proceed with jailbreak.
Upgrade to iOS 9.1:
Make sure your iPhone is using iOS 9.1 as it won’t work on any other iOS version except for the iOS 9.1.
Note: This may void your warranty.
- Once the Backup is complete, download the Taig 9 app on your computer.
- Extract the folder and run the Taig 9 app as an administrator, to begin jailbreak iOS 9.1
- Disable the passcode on the iPhone as it would lead to the failure of jailbreak, Settings > Touch ID, and Passcode.
- Make sure your iPhone has enough space or else clear some unwanted apps to make room for the jailbreak.
- Taig will then open and it detect your device.
- You would have to unselect the 3k assistant checkbox on the app.
- Press the start button on the app to go on with the jailbreak.
- Make sure you do not touch your mobile, restart your PC or in anyhow have your iPhone be disconnected from the PC. If it does so, you will be responsible if anything wrong happens with the phone.
- Your iPhone will reboot several times during the process. So you need not worry about this and go make yourself some coffee and relax.
- After the final reboot, Cydia will be installed on your home screen and will be a proof that your jailbreak iOS 9.1 was a success.
- If all these steps were performed correctly, then Congratulations, You have successfully jailbreak iOS 9.1.
image via taigjailbreak.org