Jailbreak iOS 6 with Cydia tutorial
Jailbreak isn’t a difficult task but it sure does require many cautions. The evasi0n tool to jailbreak iOS 6 comes up with easy step by step instructions but we thought of explaining it a more thoroughly so you don’t accidentally delete your cherished data.
What is Jailbreak?
Jailbreak is a term referred to freeing your iPhone imposed by Apple and this jailbreak iOS 6 will, therefore, release all restrictions imposed on all your apple products with iOS 6.
There are some precautions that you want to take before proceeding with the jailbreak. You need to download the evasi0n tool from the web and then begin on your jailbreak.
Back Up Your Device:
The first thing you’ll need to do as in all the cautionary things is to backup your data so in if any case your data might get corrupted, you would not lose any if you have its backup. You can back up your Device using iTunes. backup all your pictures and everything that you don’t want to lose in your iPhone while having your jailbreak.
Upgrade to iOS 6:
You should first upgrade to iOS 6 if you haven’t updated it already as jailbreak iOS 6 won’t work on any other iOS version except for iOS 6.
- Firstly extract the evasi0n on your computer and then open its folder. Run evasi0n.exe as an administrator.
- Do make you’re the passcode on your iPhone is disabled.
- Connect your iPhone with the Pc and do make sure that anything that can access your phone for Sync or anything else are disabled like iTunes.
- After this evasi0n will detect your iPhone and will also inform you about the iOS version installed. If your iPhone is supported by evasi0n you can simply proceed by clicking on jailbreak.
- Evasi0n will now start with the jailbreak process which has several steps and is the most time-consuming stage of the process. You can even go make coffee sit back and relax, but make sure you don’t disturb your cell in any case whatsoever or you’ll be responsible if anything goes wrong. Don’t touch your iPhone during uploading Cydia and rebooting of your device.
- Evasi0n will ask you to unlock your device now. Once you slide to unlock your iPhone a new app icon named jailbreak will appear and you would have to tap on this icon once, I repeat only once. And don’t disconnect your phone just now, you’re almost there.
- The jailbreak process will continue for a while and after a few instances, it will be done and click exit. You have successfully jailbreak your device.
- There will be a new app in your phone named Cydia, tap it to start initialization.
- Once you’re done with this open Cydia again to select the right user profile.
You May Also Like This:
image via thenerdmag.com