Pangu jailbreak for iOS 8 tutorial
Jailbreak is not a difficult task but it sure does require many cautions. When Apple released the iOS 8 many people were looking forward to jailbreak iOS 8 their iPhone’s on the latest firmware. Soon after iOS 8 was released, Pangu released its jailbreak iOS 8 for iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 5s etc. and surprised the whole world.
What is Jailbreak?
Jailbreak is referred to freeing your iPhone from the restrictions imposed by Apple and this jailbreak iOS 8 by Pangu will release all the restrictions on your iPhone imposed by apple. There are some precautions that you want to take before proceeding with the jailbreak. Firstly you have to download Pangu 8 by searching on google and then begin on your jailbreak.
Back Up Your Device:
The first thing you need to do is as is the case with everything cautionary is to backup your data so if by any case you lose your data or it might get corrupted, you would not lose any if you have its backup. So before having you jailbreak for iOS 8, you can back up your Device using iTunes. backup all your pictures and everything that you don’t want to lose in your Computer and then proceed.
Upgrade to iOS 8:
You need to upgrade your iPhone to iOS 8 first as if you haven’t updated it won’t work on any other iOS version except for the iOS 8.
- Firstly make sure the passcode on your iPhone is disabled, Settings > Touch ID and passcode.
- Turn off the find my iPhone in the iCLoud.
- Make sure you have enough space or else clear some unwanted apps to make space on your iPhone.
- Open the Pangu icon as an administrator by right-clicking on it.
- Users using MAC should just simply run the app and ignore all warnings that come.
- Pangu app will then open and it will detect your device.
- Press the jailbreak button on the app.
- The six stages of the jailbreak will start now and the Pangu app will keep you informed of the stage that is currently been used.
- When these stages process is being performed by the app, make sure you do not touch your mobile, restart your PC or in anyhow have your iPhone be removed from the PC. If it does so, you will be responsible if anything wrong happens with the phone.
- Your iPhone will restart a couple of times during the process, so there is no need to be worried about this and this process takes approximately 10 minutes to complete so be patient, have some coffee and relax.
- Pangu will tell you when the jailbreak has been done and will install the Pangu and Cydia app on your iPhone once the jailbreak iOS 8 has been completed. These apps will be visible on your home screen.
- If all these steps have been performed correctly, then Congratulations, You have successfully completed jailbreak on iOS 8.
You May Also Like This:
image via phonearena.com